- No newsletters yet. Check back soon! Or sign-up to receive the next newsletter.
Some of the grants we have made in the recent past:
- A mini bus for the elderly of Old Windsor.
- Outdoor classrooms for an infants’ school in Englefield Green so that children are protected from the sun during outdoor lessons.
- A washing machine for a large family struggling to cope.
- Disabled access for schools, community centres and churches.
- Special beds for hospices and doctors’ surgeries.
- An ultra-sound machine for the Bond St. medical centre in Englefield green.
- Decorations to the homes of elderly and infirm residents.
- Assistance with travel costs to visit close relatives in distant hospitals.
- During 2020 we have supported a number of local church groups and food banks impacted by COVID-19